POMEGRANATE SMOOTHIE BOWL
1 cup fresh pomegranate arils
1/2 cup frozen strawberries (or other berry)
1/2 cup coconut (or almond) milk (adjusted to desired
1 scoop protein powder
Top with fruit, nut butter, granola or shredded coconut
MIXED BERRY CHIA SEED PUDDING
1. Place all ingredients in blender and mix.
2.Taste and adjust to your preferred thickness.(Add ice to make it thicker or milk to make it thinner.)
3. Top with chia seeds, pomegranate arils, coconut flakes, cocoa nibs
1. Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl or mason jar. If using bowl, transfer to a large container or mason jar once mixed for easy portability.
2. Store in refrigerator for at least two hours or overnight.
3. Top with additional fresh berries and coconut shavings.
4. Serve chilled.
TAHINI VEGGIE STIR-FRY
For the stir-fry
• 2 tablespoons sesame oil
• 1/2 red onion, diced
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh ginger• 4 cups chopped veggies
For the creamy tahini sauce
• 6 tablespoons water
• 3 teaspoons avocado oil
• 1 teaspoon tahini
• 1/2 cup cashews
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes• 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
• 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
• Quinoa or rice (or your favorite grain)• Fresh cilantro
• Sriracha (optional)
For the stir-fry
1. Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add onion, garlic, and ginger. Sauté for about 4 minutes or until onion is browning.
2. Add vegetables and sauté until everything is cooked.
For the creamy tahini sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in food processor until smooth and creamy.
1. Serve veggie stir-fry with quinoa or rice. Top with lots of fresh cilantroand the creamy tahini sauce. Drizzle with sriracha for extra spice.
2. Optional toppings: eggs, chicken, steak, fish, etc.
2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
1 pound skinless boneless chicken
breast, cut into 1-inch chunks (vegan option: 3 cups butternut squash, cubed)
1 onion, diced
1-1/2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
1-1/2 tablespoons freshly grated
4 carrots, thinly sliced
2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
1–2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
1 zucchini, diced
1 yellow squash, diced
4 cups chicken broth (vegan option: 4
cups vegetable broth)
1 cup filtered water
2 cups spinach
1–2 lemons, juiced
1 teaspoon sea salt
Sea salt and pepper to taste (use extra
salt if using squash)
Red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
1. In large stockpot, heat oil. Add cubed chicken or squash as base. Add onion and sauté for 4–5 minutes.
2. Add in ginger and turmeric. Stir to coat base with spices and cook for 3–4 minutes.
3. Add carrots, celery, and garlic, then sauté for 2–3 minutes.
4. Place parsley, zucchini, and squash in pan and stir.
5. Add broth and filtered water. (Use more broth if a thinner consistency is
6. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce to simmer for about 30–40 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
7. Turn off heat and add spinach. Cover for a few minutes to allow spinach to wilt.
8. Squeeze lemon into soup. Season with additional salt and pepper or red pepper flakes, if desired.
CHICKEN KORMA WITH CAULIFLOWER RICE
For the marinade
2 pounds (approximately 6–8) organic, skinless chicken thighs,chopped into bite-size pieces
1cup dairy-free original creamer(or full-fat canned coconut milk)
1 tablespoon lemon juice (or 1/2 lemon, squeezed)
1/2 teaspoon garam masala
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon ground fresh black pepper
For the sauce
4 tablespoons grass-fed ghee, divided
1 large yellow onion, peeled and diced
1 heaping teaspoon ginger, minced
8 cloves garlic, minced
1-1/2 teaspoons garam masala
1-1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard seed powder
Fresh black pepper to taste
1 red bell pepper, cored and diced
15 ounces tomato sauce (no salt added)
1 container (about 1-1/2 cups) dairy-free original creamer
(or full-fat canned coconut milk)
1 cup organic, grass-fed bone broth (or 1 serving bone broth collagen powder)
For the cauliflower rice
• 1 head organic cauliflower, stems removed and florets chopped• 2 tablespoons avocado oil or ghee
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• Fresh black pepper to taste
• Toppings: fresh cilantro, coconut yogurt
Whisk together marinade ingredients in a large bowl, then add chicken thighs. Cover and marinate in fridge for minimum 2 hours or overnight.
When chicken is done marinating, add 2 tablespoons of ghee to large stovetop pot over medium heat. Once melted, add diced onions and cook until translucent, about 10–15 minutes.
Add ginger and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
Add remaining spices and cook another 1–2 minutes, until fragrant.
Stir in chicken thigh pieces and marinade and cook another 5–10 minutes on medium heat, until chicken looks cooked through.
Add bell pepper, tomato sauce, dairy-free creamer (or coconut milk), and bone broth. Simmer for 30 minutes.
While korma is cooking, add cauliflower florets tolarge food processor. Pulse until it resembles rice (don’t over-pulse). You can also purchase pre-riced cauliflower and skip this step.
Add cauliflower rice to large stovetop pan over medium heat with avocado oil, garlic, and spices.Cook for 15–20 minutes, until cauliflower is cooked and golden brown. Set aside.
Once korma has finished cooking, stir in remaining 2 tablespoons of ghee. Serve over cauliflower rice and top with fresh cilantro and coconut yogurt.
SIDES AND SNACKS
NO-SUGAR-ADDED GRANOLA CLUSTERS
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup walnuts
1 cup almonds, chopped
3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup coconut chips (or flakes),
1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
3/4 cup applesauce
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 egg whites
OIL-FREE CLASSIC HUMMUS
• 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained• 1/3 cup tahini
• 1/4 cup filtered water
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 cloves garlic
• Juice of half a lemon
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Combine oats, walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, coconut chips, andflaxseeds in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a small bowl, mix together applesauce, coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon. Pour into dry ingredients and stir until evenly distributed.
4. In the same small bowl, whisk egg whites until just starting to foam. Fold egg whites into granola mixture until well coated and evenly mixed.
5. On a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray, spread granola mixture into a thin layer. Bake for 45–55 minutes, stirring halfway through. The granola should be a nice golden-brown.
6. When ready, remove granola from oven and let cool for about 15 minutes.Use a spatula to scrape granola off pan, breaking larger chunks intosmaller ones. Store in airtight container for up to two weeks.
1. Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Store covered in fridge for up to a week. Enjoy with veggies and crackers, on a sandwich or burger, in a salad, or with whole grain pita.
Enjoy!!! Which one of these recipes are you going to